1. By accessing this Website (twmarchives.hk), you are unconditionally agree to the terms of this Copyright Notice which may be modified or supplemented from time to time by the Records and Heritage Office (“RHO”) of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals (“TWGHs”) without prior notice. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications or supplements which may be made.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, all contents found on this Website are subject to and protected by copyright owned by RHO under Copyright Ordinance (Laws of Hong Kong, Chapter 528).
Prior written consent of RHO is required if you intend to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any non-text contents (including but not limited to photographs, graphics, drawings, diagrams, audio files and video files) found on this Website in any way or for any purpose. Such requests for consent shall be addressed via email at email@example.com
4. In compliance with the permissible limits of the Copyright Ordinance of Hong Kong (Laws of Hong Kong, Chapter 528), users may use the text content by citations, abstracts, full-text or portions from the Website solely for the purposes of research or private study, subject to the following conditions:
The copy or copies made must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, gain, profit or reward, or any other commercial purposes.
Such text contents must be reproduced accurately and must not be made any modifications or supplements.
The RHO must be acknowledged as the copyright owner of such text contents and acknowledgement must be given to “the Tung Wah Group of Hospitals” as the source of such text contents
5. Where third party copyright is involved in the materials or contents found on this Website, permission for reproduction or distribution or otherwise use any such contents must be obtained from the copyright owner(s) concerned.
6. The RHO reserves the right to withdraw any permission to use contents of this Website at any time without any prior notice to you.
7. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
8. The RHO reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law for breaches of any of the above terms and any hacking or unlawful interference to this Website.
I acknowledge that I have read and understood the above Copyright Notice, accept these statements, and agree to be bound by them.